Intermediate Architects: Drafter and Job Captain, K-12 / DSA
San Francisco, California
Small, growing San Francisco architecture practice is currently seeking a motivated, design-oriented candidates with 3 to 10 years of professional experience, Drafter and Job Captain levels, in an architectural office. The successful candidate will have prior k-12 schools experience, and is proficient with producing construction documents for K-12 Schools educational building projects.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD. Sketchup and/or other 3d modeling experience is preferred
- Professional degree in architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA Accessibility Codes.
- Experience in preparing planning and building permit submissions.
- Knowledge of DSA process.