Junior or Intermediate Architectural Designer
800 S. Figueroa St, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural design firm in downtown Los Angeles, specializing in transportation, government, civic and institutional projects, and is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer.
Architectural Designer to develop criteria/code compliant and technically sound design solutions and construction drawings for a range of small to medium sized projects under direct supervision of Project Manager or Principal.
- 3+ years with architectural and office interiors projects. Ideally, in the governmental (i.e., County and GSA), corporate TI or institutional areas (i.e. education);
- Proficiency in REVIT, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite. Ideally, AutoCAD;
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture;
- Experience developing criteria/code compliant and technically sound concept designs and producing construction drawings with product research as needed;
- Demonstrate growing sense of constructability, and proficiency in developing exit analyses, technical details and specification manuals;
- Communicate and coordinate well with consultants, clients and local agencies on project, technical details, specification manuals and QA-QC reviews;
- Assist with the plan check process, including meetings with local agencies;
- Assist in review and comment on cost estimates;
- Assist in the construction administration process by reviewing and responding to RFI’s and submittals for effective close-out;
- Assist Principals in project scoping, proposal development, design development, master planning and feasibility studies;
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.