Santa Clara, California
ENR Top 100 General Construction Company is currently seeking an MEP Superintendent in San Jose.
The MEP Superintendent will help plan, manage and execute on all aspects of assigned projects with some complexity. This position will be responsible for managing material and equipment, assisting with people management, ensuring documentation is complete and meeting project goals to achieve timely and profitable completion of each project.
Experience with datacenters or similar technology projects is highly preferred.
• Manages fairly complex stand-alone projects from start to finish.
• Assumes responsibility for management, scheduling, production, quality and safety on their project or their portion of the project.
• Identifies, understands and actively manages project risks.
• Utilizes awareness, experience and knowledge to identify problems and recommends solutions for review and implementation by the team.
• Manages deliverables provided by a variety of internal resources and functions such as IPS, logistics, etc.
• Participates with project team in project pursuits.
• Participates in the negotiation process with the owner and architect to gain agreement for project changes.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor' s Degree in construction management, engineering or related field (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above education requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered
- 8+ years’ experience in construction experience (Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in field supervision experience (Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in experience managing projects (Preferred)
- Experience with Lean principles (Preferred)
- Datacenter project experience (or similar) highly preferred.
The company provides numerous resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), company wellness program, modern workspaces -- we put the satisfaction of our employees at the forefront of everything we do.
- Award-winning benefits package
- Professional training opportunities and much more