San Francisco, California
Our client is a San Francisco based cross-disciplinary environmental graphic design firm providing way-finding and place-making design services for architectural and planning projects in the Bay area and beyond. We are currently seeking an energized and motivated Office Manager that would thrive in a team-centered and open studio atmosphere.
The Office Manager has responsibility for office operations and administrative support so technical employees can be as effective and efficient as possible. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General Office Support:
- Manage phones, meet and greet visitors, handle deliveries, order and maintain office supplies, troubleshoot basic server and computer issues. Call IT support when necessary.
- Staff Support:
- Do online project-related research when requested. Download, file and print project and marketing related material as requested.
- Keystroke revisions to proposals, qualification packages, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Generate and/or proof sign schedules, re-format, revise redlined specifications, develop transmittals as requested.
- Transfer files for final proposals and contracts to server, distribute hard copies to project manager and accounting when requested.
- Provide support for Principals and Project Managers as needed, including developing expense reports and ordering and picking up lunches as requested.
- Assist Business Manager as needed with processing invoices, reconciling credit card statements and project data entry in Ajera.
- Research and arrange travel plans for Principals and Project Managers as needed, including cabs, hotels, car rentals, airlines and conference registration.
- Special projects as requested.
- Computer Skills:
- Support a Mac based office. Familiarity with MacOS stongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Experience with FileMakerPro, InDesign, and Google Drive is a plus.