Project Architect: Multi-family, Revit
Our client is a small award winning Architectural firm in downtown Oakland, convenient to BART. The office specializes in multi-family residential projects with some of the leading developers in the bay area. In addition, they have continued large scale projects proceeding in many areas of China.
With an energetic staff of 25 we are looking for a couple of strong Project Architects to support the design development and construction documents efforts. Revit proficiency is required.
-Involvement in projects from conceptual design through construction.
-Lead project teams to success in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
-Work directly with partners and senior staff.
-Coordinate projects with client and consultant teams.
-Prepare construction documents to the highest level.
- 10+ years of experience in preparation of construction documents and coordination of consultant teams. Revit experience is a must.
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Licensed Architect a plus.
- Multi-family residential experience a major plus.
- A very organized person who can track multiple projects.
- Creative and technically minded.
Competitive salary and benefits package and a very energetic working environment.