801 S. Grand Ave Suite 502 Los Angeles, California 90017
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural design firm headquartered in downtown Los Angeles.
We are seeking a Project Manager / Architect, with commercial/corporate office T.I. or government (GSA) T.I. project experience, to profitably manage:
• Project Development -- Respond to RFPs by developing scope of work, preparing proposals and negotiating contracts;
• Project Management - Plan, set-up and profitably manage scope of work, resources and deliverables. Proactively identify and communicate issues, work with clients to resolve and adjust work effort. Develop and track project schedules using MS Projects;
• Design and CAD -- Understand all aspects and phases of the architectural and production process. Create and produce quality design and construction documents.
• Project Team Management -- Manage up to 1-2 team members to profitably meet project' s goals;
• Business Development -- Assist in developing successful client relationships for repeat business and pursuing new opportunities
• Minimum, 10-12 years design and CD production experience with architectural, facility planning, interiors and feasibility study projects in the governmental (i.e., County and GSA) or K-12 Schools/DSA and/or commercial areas:
• Proficient with AutoCAD and MS Office. REVIT is a plus, not mandatory.
• Demonstrated project management, leadership and communication skills.