Project Manager: Civic, Revit
Our client, a large multi-office architecture firm, is seeking an Architectural Project Manager with Revit knowledge to join the Civic project team.
The Civic team works on the following range of projects: county, city, utilities, and public safety projects as well as courthouses and correctional institutions. We believe that teamwork and collaboration will enhance the success of our projects and provide candidates an opportunity to learn and grow in our profession.
The Project Manager must have 10 years of architectural design experience, including experience with California Civic projects. This individual must have experience with Revit and have a thorough understanding of all phases of a project, from design to construction. Experience with Criminal Justice projects is a plus, but not required.
- Provides key decision making and direction for project team(s); responsible for project direction in support of client needs
- Directs and mentors less experienced staff; participates in human resource issues such as staff performance reviews and conflict resolutions
- Participates in firm-wide focus groups and develops materials suitable for inclusion in improvement processes and training
- Develops project management tools in collaboration with PIC(s) and/or studio leader(s)
- Responsible for review of project budget reports and client/consultant invoices
- Responsible for managing team resources; advises studio leader(s) of resource and schedule needs
- Develops proposals with assistance of PIC(s) and/or studio leader(s); participates in client interviews and development of marketing efforts
- Manages adherence to office standards of design, quality control, and production
- Reviews and assures document accuracy for client(s), consultant(s) and project team(s)
- Responsible for QA/QC processes; evaluates and assures intent of recommendations are implemented; assures “ lessons learned” are communicated to the QA/QC Council
What you’ ll need:
- Bachelor' s degree in Architecture.
- 10 years California architectural design experience.
- California architectural license or licensure-tracked.
- Experience with California Civic projects.
- Experience with Criminal Justice projects preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Revit.
- LEED accreditation preferred.