Senior Architectural Drafter: High-end Custom Residential, AutoCAD
Mill Valley, California
Our client, a premier Mill Valley based architectural firm, is seeking a Senior Drafter with 7-10+ years experience for high-end custom residential projects with an emphasis on attention to detail and quality building performance.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Prepare construction documents, working with the Project Manager and Job Captain.
• Candidate must understand both exterior and interior construction detailing and be able to communicate clearly with team members with quick hand sketches of proposed views of building sections and details to be drafted.
• Candidate must be comfortable using office standards to develop and describe their drawing set organization and layout, individual sheet layouts, and drafting layout process for entire drawings set.
• Bachelors degree in architecture preferred
• Highly accurate and fast AutoCAD drafting skills
• Understanding of construct-ability required
• Hold or aspire to obtain Architectural license