Construction Administrator: Education/DSA projects
300 27th St., 2nd Floor Oakland, CA 94612
Our client is a premier, very busy, mid-sized institutional architectural design firm whose Oakland office would like to hire an experienced Construction Administrator for ongoing K-12 education projects.
· Bachelor' s degree in Architecture or Construction Management.
· 10 years' of experience in construction administration.
· Experience working on K-12 Schools or Higher-Ed, DSA projects.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
· Knowledge of the bidding, construction, government agency, and closeout processes.
· Ability to communicate with owners, contractors, and consultants, negotiate on behalf of the firm and project architect, and resolve conflict in the field.
· Ability to use Procore and Plangrid software.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or REVIT a plus but not required.