Architectural Job Captain: Residential
Long Beach, CA 90808
Our client, a premier, mid-sized architectural firm, would like to hire a full-time Job Captain for the Long Beach office. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a creative environment where you can grow and contribute to a fast-paced, award-winning land planning and architectural design firm. This firm specializes in single and multi-family residential, mixed-use and commercial projects.
- Provide support to Senior Planner, Designer, and Project Manager.
- Coordinates with Planner, Designer and Project Manager on the technical aspects of the drawings to complete a package.
- This position would give a team member experience in the coordination, planning, and preparation of site plans, design drawings, presentation graphics and construction documents
- Ability to earn IDP hours and work with licensed Architect to gain experience and hours towards becoming licensed.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Architecture.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Graphic skills, hand sketching, pen and ink rendering is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch-up, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, 3D presentations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.