Architectural Revit Drafter
Roseville, CA 95661
Our client is a full-service architectural and engineering firm whose Roseville office is in need of an Architectural Revit Drafter. This firm specializes in a variety of projects including education, industrial, government, commercial and medical.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in developing Architectural drawings. The Drafter will work on a wide variety of projects in market sectors such as Education, Health Care, Advanced Tech, Government, and Commercial. In this position you will be responsible for providing CAD and Revit support to the Architects and Job Captains.
Typical tasks include:
Completing architectural assignments such as:
- Picking up redlines
- Small design tasks as a part of a larger design
- Creating sheet layouts
- Performing quality assurance on drawings
- Coordinate with other disciplines
Job Requirements include:
- Strong technical skills using AutoCAD and Revit are required
- Ability to create complete drawing sets
- Organization and the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a fast pace work environment and can meet fast deadline