Commercial HVAC Salesperson
Bay Area, CA
Commercial HVAC Sales
Our client is a growing Innovative HVAC Solutions Company currently recruiting for a Commercial HVAC Salesperson in the SF Bay Area. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays and 401K.
As a Commercial HVAC Salesperson, you will be working with a dedicated team of HVAC professionals for the Mechanical Engineering and Construction Industry. The company represents a wide range of HVAC products. This role focuses on the selling of light commercial products and air distribution items such as; fans, grilles, registers, dampers, louvers, VAV terminals, diffusers, split systems, heat pumps, boilers, and installation accessories. A successful candidate will be able to easily switch back and forth between large projects and fast paced replacement requests.
• Create and maintain relationships within HVAC contractors
• Work closely with inside sales to prepare proposals to satisfy customer requests
• Track those opportunities in company ERP and update with progress
• Work closely with Vendors to get support for engineering data, pricing, special features or options to satisfy project requirements
• Negotiate and ultimately secure projects by getting signed purchase orders
• Manage job projects to ensure success and profitability
• Provide feedback from key customer accounts to inside sales and purchasing on key items to stock locally
• HVAC Industry Training programs, Vocational / Trade School, Associates Degrees or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Aptitude for learning and understanding HVAC products and applications
• Ability to be a team player
• 2+ years customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, or related function
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
• 1+ years of experience with CRM system
• B-to-B Sales experience, especially with multiple decision makers
• Experience in HVAC industry a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Kyle is a Bay Area native who grew up in Benicia, California and graduated from UC Davis in 2012. He's an experienced recruiter in the IT, architecture, construction, and engineering fields. Kyle lives in Vallejo with his pit mix, Dewey. When he is not busy with (minor) upgrades to his house, he enjoys the outdoors, camping, snowboarding, bicycling, building things, Oxford commas, and playing guitar.