Commercial HVAC Salesperson
Bay Area, CA
Commercial HVAC Sales
Our client is a growing Innovative HVAC Solutions Company currently recruiting for a Commercial HVAC Salesperson in the SF Bay Area. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays and 401K.
As a Commercial HVAC Salesperson, you will be working with a dedicated team of HVAC professionals for the Mechanical Engineering and Construction Industry. The company represents a wide range of HVAC products. This role focuses on the selling of light commercial products and air distribution items such as; fans, grilles, registers, dampers, louvers, VAV terminals, diffusers, split systems, heat pumps, boilers, and installation accessories. A successful candidate will be able to easily switch back and forth between large projects and fast paced replacement requests.
• Create and maintain relationships within HVAC contractors
• Work closely with inside sales to prepare proposals to satisfy customer requests
• Track those opportunities in company ERP and update with progress
• Work closely with Vendors to get support for engineering data, pricing, special features or options to satisfy project requirements
• Negotiate and ultimately secure projects by getting signed purchase orders
• Manage job projects to ensure success and profitability
• Provide feedback from key customer accounts to inside sales and purchasing on key items to stock locally
• HVAC Industry Training programs, Vocational / Trade School, Associates Degrees or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Aptitude for learning and understanding HVAC products and applications
• Ability to be a team player
• 2+ years customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, or related function
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
• 1+ years of experience with CRM system
• B-to-B Sales experience, especially with multiple decision makers
• Experience in HVAC industry a plus