911 George Street Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client is one of the fastest growing exterior paneling companies in the Bay Area. There is an immediate opening in the Santa Clara office for a hands on Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee the installation teams at the project sites. As a key leader on the team, the Construction Foreman will be the point person for both the working team onsite, and the project executives for timely completions of the project. With proven work, there will be opportunities for growth!
The ideal candidate has a solid background working in the field on commercial projects. Your leadership skills and your extensive experience have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans while allocating daily activities
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to supervisors, engineers, etc.
- Send RFIs
- Produce Change Orders(when the opportunity arises)
- Install panels(when needed)
- Operate lifts/booms safely
- Accurately complete field measurements
- Identify changes to scope of work and alert supervisor
- Architectural Paneling installation experience.
- Proven experience as construction foreman on commercial projects
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (sheet metal, carpenter etc.)