Electrical Engineer/Designer (Lighting & Power)
3371 Olcott Street Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client, a successful and well-established consulting engineering firm in the South Bay, is currently seeking a junior to midlevel Electrical Engineer/Designer for ongoing commercial projects throughout Northern California.
Assists project managers with all aspects of the project from proposal to final engineered design.
Assists with the preparation of design drawings by performing:
- Site surveys
- Title 24 calculations
- Lighting & power plan design and layouts
- Panel schedules
- Load calculations
- Single line designs
- Product specifications
- Coordinates with Architects, Structural, Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Assists project managers by organizing details of construction drawings and responding to construction administration items as they arise.
- Conducts quality control checks of construction documents with project managers.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Windows operating system required.
- REVIT experience a plus!
- Knowledge/experience with California construction and city codes preferred.
- Field construction experience preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kyle is a Bay Area native who grew up in Benicia, California and graduated from UC Davis in 2012. He's an experienced recruiter in the IT, architecture, construction, and engineering fields. Kyle lives in Vallejo with his pit mix, Dewey. When he is not busy with (minor) upgrades to his house, he enjoys the outdoors, camping, snowboarding, bicycling, building things, Oxford commas, and playing guitar.