Forensic Civil Engineer/P.E.
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Handle day-to-day operations for a strong technical team of engineers, architects and designers.
- Develop and mentor team members with an eye towards new technologies and methodologies.
- Lead teams and assign responsibilities for all projects covering all aspects of essential services.
- Managing client relationships.
- Maintain and implement quality control and related professional standards.
- Manage work-in-progress, coordinate with your associates.
- Review and approve monthly invoices, accounts receivable and track financials across all projects
- Address client issues related to billing and maintain/grow client relationships.
- Be recognized as an expert in construction and regularly provide expert testimony in deposition and trial.
- Take on key role responsibility in negotiations, including working with client mediation issues.
- Maintain appropriate licensing, professional affiliations, and membership to key organizations as well as focusing on growth in not only volume of work but in complexity of work as well.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering.
- Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Certifications in related area of practice (AIA, LEED, Building Inspector, Roofing Institute or ASTM) committees preferred.
- Must hold valid Driver’ s License.
- Travel including overnight stays and flights required.
- Proficient in software applications including MS office, Primavera, Adobe, Blue Beam and Google Docs.
- Knowledge with design / build techniques, construction costs, processes, scheduling, standard industry contract forms, construction cost reporting and accounting is essential.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.