San Francisco, CA 94102
Job Description of Human Resources and Administration Officer
We are a well-established developer with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction and property management. We now invite competent candidates to join our team.
We are looking for a Human Resources and Administration Officer that is committed to recruiting top talent, providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience, and support our daily office procedures. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions.
- Keeps record of insurance coverage, 401(k) plan and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations.
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts, ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders, prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases, organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments, book meeting rooms as required,
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, schedule in-house and external events.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
- Five to seven years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Multilingual languages skills including Mandarin would be preferred.