Healthcare Market Leader
San Francisco, CA 94108
We are an award-winning global design and architecture firm, a creative company fueled by ideas, and a place where everyone is empowered to contribute to creating a better practice. We have partnered with some of the world’ s leading companies and institutions to set new standards for performance, organizational culture, health and wellness, and technology- and data-driven design.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our San Francisco office in a Healthcare Market Leader Role.
We are seeking a talented Healthcare Market Leader to lend their expertise in building our SF-based Healthcare practice. Market Leaders are client and public-facing experts who are tasked with winning new work, nurturing existing client relationships and pursuing opportunities in line with the needs and strategy of their studio. Market Leaders shape our global practice at the regional, national and international levels, advancing our commitment to innovation and design excellence. Adept at building long-term strategic relationships, marketing complex projects, and playing a leadership role on projects, they work closely with the Healthcare Practice Leadership team to generate leads, identify new business opportunities, as well as develop client acquisition and retention strategies to grow the practice.
The ideal candidate for this role can work both collaboratively and independently, is proactive in delivering success, is able to positively influence others — and can thrive in the face of ambiguity and changing conditions.
Your New Role:
- Grow the San Francisco-based Healthcare practice: develop and execute new and existing client relationships through a deep understanding of client enterprise and needs.
- Work closely with the San Francisco Studio, West Coast Practice Leadership Team and Marketing Manager to continually identify and generate business opportunities that broaden the Healthcare practice in a way that is aligned with the practice’ s and firm-wide strategic vision.
- Assist in the development of marketing content that strengthens the Healthcare practice image, value propositions and POV.
- Provide strategy and vision for proposals and interviews with prospective clients to increase win rate.
- Generate a strong pipeline — leads and prospects — to increase the Healthcare practice’ s reach and influence.
- Ensure practice profitability in your studio, including the meeting of annual sales goals and revenue targets, while also meeting marketing budgets.
- Advance the Healthcare practice’ s reputation through conference presentations, journal articles and social media communications.
What you will need to succeed:
- Must be an expert in Health related architecture field with a deep understanding of our work.
- Proven ability to build business and deliver complex Healthcare projects.
- Skilled at viewing the world through the client’ s lens.
- Well-connected in the Bay Area and active in industry organizations.
- A great communicator and storyteller with an engaging and energetic personality.
- Results-oriented: ability to independently analyze, synthesize information and take action.
- Demonstrated experience motivating and developing teams, internally and externally, to advance market-related projects.
- 15+ years of experience in the design profession with a focus in Healthcare.
- Experience in pediatrics, science, and academic medical, desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment.
- Licensure or equivalent professional certification, required.
- LEED Accreditation, encouraged.
- Familiar with process improvement concepts such as LEAN, desirable.