INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER
150 California Street, 7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Our client is a premier, mid-size architectural firm located in downtown San Francisco financial district, convenient to BART. We have an immediate opening for an Interior Design Project Manager to lead team members through concept, development, documentation, and construction administration. Projects include retail, food & beverage, mixed-use, office, and education/civic.
The Interior Design Project Manager should be able to quickly generate design options as well as translate principals and design managers design visions into 3D models. A good eye for design, skill in creating graphic presentations, and strength in critical thinking and problem solving are essential.
• 4-year Bachelor' s degree in interior design or architecture
• 5+ years of experience in an interiors or architecture office
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
• Strong aptitude for learning and implementing new skills
• Strong communications skills (graphic, verbal, written)
• Attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative
• Ability to work directly with clients and manage staff
• Experience in selecting and coordinating FF&E
• Ability to push projects forward to meet tight timelines