Novato, CA 94945
Converting business requirements into IT deliverables factoring growth, security and impact of growth on existing systems. Operates, administers and supports IT infrastructure and systems. Provides technical vision and direction. Responsible for implementing that vision as well as maintaining and supporting current systems along with technical support internally to employees.
· Implementing appropriate technical initiatives to support growth.
· Implementing solutions that work with a distributed and mobile workforce.
· Direct and training on new technology implementations
· Maintains company technical infrastructure including desktop systems, hardware, software, servers, switches and routers
· Manages company-issued technical equipment (e.g. phones and laptops) to ensure proper licensing and functionality.
· Leads and manages staff on tasks comprising semi-complex projects / processes / workflows that may impact future developments
· Decisions and actions have a significant influence on the work of team members, assigned projects, and other team divisions.
· Serves as subject matter expert and " go to" person for guidance in one discipline
· Has in-depth knowledge of / skills in the content areas of:
- Microsoft network environment
- Accounting software and databases
- Outlook email
- PC troubleshooting
- Hardware technologies
- Core Internet and networking protocols
- Information / data Security
· Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience
· Bachelor’ s degree preferred or equivalent
· Cisco and Microsoft certifications preferred