Intermediate Architectural Designer
800 S. Figueroa St, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90017
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural design firm in downtown Los Angeles, specializing in transportation, government, civic and institutional projects, and is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer.
Architectural Designer to develop criteria/code compliant and technically sound design solutions and construction drawings for a range of small to medium sized projects under direct supervision of Project Manager or Principal.
- 3+ years with architectural and office interiors projects. Ideally, in the governmental (i.e., County and GSA), corporate TI or institutional areas (i.e. education);
- Proficiency in REVIT, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite. Ideally, AutoCAD;
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture;
- Experience developing criteria/code compliant and technically sound concept designs and producing construction drawings with product research as needed;
- Demonstrate growing sense of constructability, and proficiency in developing exit analyses, technical details and specification manuals;
- Communicate and coordinate well with consultants, clients and local agencies on project, technical details, specification manuals and QA-QC reviews;
- Assist with the plan check process, including meetings with local agencies;
- Assist in review and comment on cost estimates;
- Assist in the construction administration process by reviewing and responding to RFI’ s and submittals for effective close-out;
- Assist Principals in project scoping, proposal development, design development, master planning and feasibility studies;