Intermediate Architectural Designer
150 California Street, 7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Our client is a premier, mid-size architectural firm located in downtown San Francisco financial district, convenient to BART. We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Architectural Designer who will quickly generate design options as well as translate principals and design managers design visions into 3D models. Projects include retail, food & beverage, mixed-use, office, community, and master planning design. A good eye for design, skill in creating graphic presentations, and strength in critical thinking and problem solving are essential.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 4-year Bachelor' s degree in architecture; NAAB accredited degree is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an architecture office;
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong aptitude for learning and implementing new skills;
- Strong communications skills (graphic, verbal, written);
- Attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative;
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.