Intermediate Designer, multifamily, 3-5 yrs exp
Their East Bay office is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated and professional designer with three to five years experience. Candidates must be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment, and be able and willing to engage projects at all levels of development.
The position offered is full-time and salaried with benefits consisting of paid time off, medical and dental coverage, professional development reimbursement and 401(k)/profit sharing.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a professional architecture office
• Knowledge of document development, technical detailing, and building codes
• Bachelor of Architecture and motivation to obtain professional licensure
• Skills required: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Indesign, Excel, Word, Lumion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• We are a PC-based office; familiarity with PC-platform mandatory