JOB CAPTAIN FOR K-12 PROJECTS
455 Lambert Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94306
Our client is an award winning, mid-sized architectural firm in Palo Alto, has an immediate opening for an experienced Job Captain with K-12 Schools project experience. The firm has a diverse portfolio, including university, K-12, historic preservation, commercial, and custom residential work.
The successful Job Captain applicant must possess the following skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with an architectural degree from an accredited University.
- Strong graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of projects, including zoning processes, consultant coordination, and knowledge of the California Building Code (experience with the California Historical Building Code a plus).
- Proficiency with computers and the ability to work with Revit and/or VectorWorks on a Mac-based platform .
- Ability to organize projects and manage the work of others.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive and effective team environment.
- Experience in K-12 a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package.