Job Captain / Intermediate Architectural Designer
150 California Street, 7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Our client is a premier, mid-size architectural firm located in downtown San Francisco financial district, convenient to BART. We have an immediate opening for a Job Captain/Intermediate Architectural Designer who will quickly generate design options as well as translate principals and design managers design visions into 3D models. Projects include retail, food & beverage, mixed-use, office, community, and master planning design. A good eye for design, skill in creating graphic presentations, and strength in critical thinking and problem solving are essential.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 4-year Bachelor' s degree in architecture; NAAB accredited degree is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an architecture office;
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong aptitude for learning and implementing new skills;
- Strong communications skills (graphic, verbal, written);
- Attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative;
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.