Job Captain: Revit proficient, Multi-family project experience
410 12th Street Suite 350 Oakland, CA 94607
Our client is a small award winning Architectural firm in downtown Oakland, convenient to BART. The office specializes in multi-family residential projects with some of the leading developers in the bay area. In addition, they have continued large scale projects proceeding in many areas of China.
We have immediate openings for multiple positions below:
1. Job Captain: to support our design development and construction documents efforts with Autodesk Revit program.
2. Intermediate designer: to work in a team environment with Principal to develop architectural design from Concept planning to DD or CD.
3. Junior designer/Draftsperson: must have excellent computer graphic skills to assist in architectural drafting, presentation and 3D modeling.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
1. Job Captains:
- 5-8 years of experience in preparation of construction documents and coordination of consultant teams.
-- Lead project teams to success in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Work directly with partners and senior staff.
- Coordinate projects with client and consultant teams.
- Prepare construction documents to the highest level with AutoCAD and Revit.
2. Intermediate/senior designer:
- 4-8 years of experience in developing master plans, architectural design and presentation materials.
- Lead the design team to develop 3D Sketch-up model and CAD drawings for detailed building design. Revit experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive experience in multi-family residential or hospitality/mixed use projects.
- Strong ability to interpret a building program and generate plans & elevation design.
- Versatile skills in housing unit plans, varies aesthetics and detail development.
- Excellent ability to communicate ideas with freehand sketches.
Minimum Requirement for all positions:
-Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
-Multi-family residential experience is a major plus.
-A very organized person who can track multiple projects.
-Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop and suite, MS Office.
-Creative and technically minded.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kyle is a Bay Area native who grew up in Benicia, California and graduated from UC Davis in 2012. He's an experienced recruiter in the IT, architecture, construction, and engineering fields. Kyle lives in Vallejo with his pit mix, Dewey. When he is not busy with (minor) upgrades to his house, he enjoys the outdoors, camping, snowboarding, bicycling, building things, Oxford commas, and playing guitar.