Job Captain: Corporate Workplace, REVIT experience
Mountain View, California
Our client, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm with multiple offices throughout the U.S., has immediate openings in the downtown San Francisco location. The firm is specializes in commercial / corporate office interiors. We have an immediate need for a Job Captain specifically with corporate interiors/commercial T.I. experience and at least 2 years of hands-on REVIT work experience.
- B. Arch or Interior Design degree.
- 5+ years of architectural / interiors experience producing corporate office / commercial interior design projects.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on Revit experience in the workplace.
- Proficiency in Autocad; strong construction document production skills.
- Ability to coordinate with consultant drawings and have familiarity with code requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.