Job Captain: K12, Revit (Oakland)
300 27th St., 2nd Floor Oakland, CA 94612
Our client is a busy mid-size firm specializing in institutional architecture. The company is seeking a Job Captain for with Revit and experience in education/K-12 projects.
Responsibilities: Design and produce construction documents for a variety of new and ongoing projects from planning through construction, both small and large projects. Additional skills required are coordination with consultants and client interface.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in Revit
- Experience in k-12 / educational projects is required.
- Experience with DSA requirements and approval process.