Jr. Construction Admin w/ Revit
Our client is a small award winning Architectural firm in downtown Oakland, convenient to BART. The office specializes in multi-family residential projects with some of the leading developers in the bay area. In addition, they have continued large scale projects proceeding in many areas of China.
We have an opening for a Revit Drafter with construction administration experience to assist in architectural drafting, presentation and 3D modeling.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of Revit experience.
- 6 months or more of construction admin experience.
- Multi-family residential experience is a major plus.
- A very organized person who can track multiple projects.