1527 Stockton Street, 4th floor San Francisco, California 94133
Our client is a premier, mid-size architectural firm located in downtown San Francisco financial district, convenient to BART. We have an immediate opening for a Junior Designer with experience in design and production who are capable of working in a fast-paced environment to join our team. A junior designer is responsible for translating design direction into presentations and construction drawings for retail and mixed-use projects.
Minimum Qualifications: 4-year Bachelor' s degree in architecture; 2-3 years of experience in an architecture office; Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office Suite; Revit experience is a plus, strong aptitude for learning and implementing new skills; strong communications skills (graphic, verbal, written); attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative; LEED Accreditation is a plus.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- SketchUp Experience
- Skilled in creating graphic presentations
- Able to quickly generate design options as well as translate principals’ design visions into 3D models (AutoCAD & Revit a plus!)
- Interested in an active, ownership role on projects
- Is enthusiastic about design and contributing to the overall quality of our projects
- Takes the opportunity to share design ideas by actively participating in design charrettes and other internal forums