Solana Beach, CA 92075
Our client is a growing mid-sized Civil Engineering firm headquartered in North San Diego County and has been in business for over 25 years. The firm focuses on land development and land planning of commercial, residential and mixed-use projects throughout San Diego County. They offer a dynamic, team oriented environment where they strive to provide the highest level of service for clients that include private land owners, developers, public agencies and schools.
The company is seeking a Land Surveyor with 5+ years of experience in private land development in the San Diego region.
Looking for a detail-oriented individual who wants to make a difference and be part of a growing team. The responsibilities include:
- Help coordinate work with that of engineering staff or other outside consultants.
- Oversee the work of survey technicians to ensure high standards are met.
- Maintain contact with clients as needed to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Assist in preparing proposals and budgets for projects.
- Review work on ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Boundary and Topographic Surveys, Subdivision Maps, LLA’ s, Legal Descriptions, GPS, Construction, as well as other survey products.
- Monitor new technology, and evaluate / make recommendations for new equipment and supplies.
- Conduct research, field and office work pertaining to the profession.
- Experience with CAD based software.
Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; 5+ years of experience.
P.L.S. strongly preferred.