Licensed Project Manager/Architect - Business Development
8665 Hayden Place Culver City, California 90232
Our client, a large, international architectural firm, has an immediate opening for a licensed Project Manager/Architect in the Culver City office. The Project Manager will focus on urban multi-family/mixed-use projects and will play a key role in helping build business through project leadership and sales development. the Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of the project between the firm and its clients, for coordination of the design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and landscape disciplines on the project.
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture or Design School. Must be licensed in California.
- Minimum of seven years of experience managing multifamily housing projects for a design firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring technical and design staff.
- Experience with budget creation, development, and management tools.
- Solid experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project Management Software experience and Revit familiarity required.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.