735 Market Street, Suite 302 San Francisco, CA 94103
Premier real estate developer is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide project management assistance and coordination under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Track, monitor and regularly report on project status updates between field and office operations.
- Communicate and follow up with project team members about status, schedule, resolution and completion of project scopes and tasks.
- Help coordinate, gather information, and manage project scopes to completion.
- Construction site logistics support including scheduling site walks, field visits and vendor services.
- Conduct project site visits to evaluate progress, quality of the work, consistency with project documents and specifications, construction schedule, and facilitate issues resolution.
- Coordinate and attend project meetings. Assist with outreach, scheduling meetings, and site visits.
- Coordination and facilitation among team members including project management team, contractors, design professionals, consultants, Owner, installers and vendors.
- Create, maintain and monitor project documents and plans, logs, project schedules and deadlines, budgets, and status.
- Review, analyze, report on and track project costs, updates, change order requests and status.
- Assist in organizing, filing and maintaining project files including documents coordination and control and administrative tasks.
- Produce and draft project correspondence, memos, transmittals and meeting notes, and follow up to confirm tasks are completed.
- Undertake tasks as may be required and assigned by Project Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum bachelor’ s or professional degree
- Relevant work experience in architecture, construction, and/or owner’ s representative roles including construction administration
- Large? scale, high? end multi? family residential and commercial projects
- Strong work ethic, responsible, punctual, dependable, and able to work independently
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical, problem? solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Careful and consistent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines without immediate supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new assignments and all office duties as may be assigned/required
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Manage and prioritize multiple deadlines; work well under pressure for numerous team leaders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, DropBox, Goto meeting, Box.com, Adobe Acrobat, project management software and other standard office software programs; PlanGrid and/or Bluebeam experience is a plus
- Responsible, organized, " willing to help" attitude, resourceful and a quick learner
Office and project site based in downtown San Francisco, CA. Full Time Position. Duties will be fulfilled in both office and active construction job site environments.
Local developer is an affiliate of a national real estate development company with a portfolio worth over $4 billion including luxury condominiums, five? star and extended? stay luxury hotels, as well as retail, office and parking commercial spaces. Please contact us by e? mail ONLY, and include your resume and cover letter in .pdf format. (No phone calls, please)