Project Coordinator: Furniture Systems industry background
130 Sutter Street Third Floor San Francisco, CA 94104
Mid-size commercial furniture and space planning design firm in San Francisco currently has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator:
We are ideally looking for a candidate who has worked previously as a Project Coordinator or similar position within the furniture systems industry, or interior design.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management of customer orders from order entry through punch list resolution, providing support to sales staff and corporate account managers, and accurate and timely service to customers. Coordinates order entry, order management, manufacturers interface and close out of orders.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understands project scope and order requirements
- Communicates with internal project team and/or clients regarding order status, punch list resolution and the scheduling of orders for delivery/installation
- Provides clarifications and answers for client’ s questions regarding order issues
- Processes orders and change orders in compliance with established operating procedures
- Diligently checks all acknowledgments against order to ensure order accuracy; document any price discrepancies, coordinating with Estimating for resolution Creates status reports and keeps them current
- Proactively tracks all orders to ensure timely manufacturing and receipt of product
- Works with micro-schedule if applicable
- Schedules deliveries and installations with clients, coordinating closely with Corporate Account Manager’ s and the warehouse
- Invoices customer for product delivered and work performed
- Manages punch list/warranty resolution
- Maintains order files, ensuring file is complete and up-to-date
- Closes out files in a timely manner
- Provide accurate billing forecasting to senior Project Coordinator and ensure all orders are marked for invoicing in a timely manner
- Attends team meetings as necessary
- Bachelor' s degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years of customer service or project management experience.
- Detailed, organized, flexible and service oriented with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively.
- Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software, with experience in Word and Excel are required. Some overtime is required.