Project Manager - AHCA Healthcare
2900 Hartley Road Jacksonville, FL 32257
Assists in the construction management of healthcare facilities. Works closely with customers, business developers, and design project managers to ensure projects are competitively bid and meet the needs of the client. Provides support to business development, pre-construction services, Field Engineers, and Superintendents throughout the installation and commissioning phases of the project as needed.
Supports the staff in the pursuit, design, pre-construction and construction management of projects.?
- BS Degree in relevant discipline; Building Construction preferred
- State of Florida, AHCA experience
- ICRA certification preferred.
- ASHE certification preferred.
- Experience conceptual estimating.
- Work in AHCA environments on active health care facilities preferred.
- Experience in the office or field environment related to construction of health care facilities.
- Experience in negotiating contracts upstream to owners and downstream to subcontractor partners.
- Experience in buying out projects and negotiating scopes of work with subcontractors.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Kyle is a Bay Area native who grew up in Benicia, California and graduated from UC Davis in 2012. He's an experienced recruiter in the IT, architecture, construction, and engineering fields. Kyle lives in Vallejo with his pit mix, Dewey. When he is not busy with (minor) upgrades to his house, he enjoys the outdoors, camping, snowboarding, bicycling, building things, Oxford commas, and playing guitar.