Project Manager / Corporate Interiors
1036 The Alameda San Jose, CA 95126
Our client is a full-service strategic planning, interior design, and architecture firm. They have a diverse and interesting design portfolio including a private jet center, a headquarters and showroom for an electric vehicle company, numerous corporate headquarters and a large portfolio of building repositioning work. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the San Jose team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for corporate and repositioning projects of varying size and scope.
• Lead and participate in the design and project delivery process as necessary
• Develop fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’ s and other opportunities
• Nurture and grow existing client book of business
• Execute contracts with outside consultants and clients for services
• Establish and communicate project expectations for achieving client satisfaction and overseeing the project team responsible for attaining them
• Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination
• Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
• Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated project stage
• Enhance the work and careers of Teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Architecture/Design profession
• AutoCAD skills required. Revit skills preferred
• Architectural license and/or LEED AP a plus
The company is a global architecture, design, and consulting services firm with offices located across the country. With a client list featuring 40% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies, the company was one of Zweig Group’ s “ 2015 Hot Firms” and in the top ten of Interior Design Magazine’ s Design Giants.
This company offers competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please forward your resume and work samples. We look forward to hearing from you!