800 S. Figueroa St, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90017
Our client is an award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural design firm in downtown Los Angeles, specializing in transportation, government, civic and institutional projects, and is seeking a Project Manager/Project Architect.
PM/PA to profitably manage a range of small to medium sized projects, and all project
phases: project development, client/team management, project scheduling, quality design
and construction document production, construction administration, and closeout.
- Minimum, 10 -15 years technical design, CD production, and CA experience with architectural and office interiors projects. Ideally, in the governmental (i.e., County and GSA), corporate TI or institutional areas (i.e. education).
- Proficient in project scoping, proposal development, negotiating and CA managing;
- Ability to develop criteria/code compliant and technically sound designs;
- Strong sense of constructability, and proficient in developing exit analyses, technical details and specification manuals;
- Demonstrate knowledge of local, state and Federal codes, including accessibility;
- Flexible to direct CADD staff, as well as, perform CADD work as needed;
- Proficient with AutoCAD and M/S Office, including M/S Project;
- Demonstrated project management, leadership and communication skills;