925 Ft. Stockton Drive San Diego, CA 92103
Our client is a premier, San Diego based, multi-disciplined architecture and urban design firm. There is an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Experience with high-density/mixed-use residential, and urban planning is desirable.
Qualified candidates possess:
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Experience working closely with clients, leading project efforts, and working in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical, administrative and financial tracking expertise
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with multiple teams, through all phases of the architectural and construction process.
- A thorough knowledge of programming, planning, design, building materials, and construction methods.
- A current understanding of all related codes and regulations.
- Experience using Revit on projects.