Project Manager/Architect: Healthcare
1919 19th Street Sacramento, California 95811
Our client, a large multi-office architecture firm, is seeking an Architectural Project Manager/Architect with Revit knowledge to join the Healthcare project team.
- Works in a team environment and collaborates with others.
- Is prepared and able to participate in all phases of the design process.
- May direct and produce accurate work as a part of a coordinated project team and may mentor less experienced staff.
- Develops solutions for complex design problems, including code compliance and agency interface.
- Provides technical oversight and coordination of project activities with clients, consultants, contractors, and staff.
- Coordinates specifications and drawings including consultant coordination, and is capable of making independent decisions for projects and project teams.
- Participate in Construction administration for projects and works with project leaders on issues affecting budget, construction costs, schedule, and legal/liability related issues for the Firm.
- May assists project leaders in preparation of project management plans
- Understands time management and utilizes project management tools.
- Develops presentation materials to support project team’ s design and marketing efforts.
- Learns, applies and directs project team consistent with office standards for design, quality control, and production.
- Coordinates QA/QC processes and implements QA/QC recommendations.
- Bachelor' s degree in Architecture.
- 7 years architectural design experience.
- California architectural license or licensure-track
- Experience with California Healthcare projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Revit preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.