Project Manager for Hospitality Projects
300 Montgomery Street Ste. 1135 San Francisco, California 94104
Our client, highly acclaimed mid-size architecture firm in San Francisco, is seeking a talented and motivated Project Manager to join their office working on hospitality, resort and recreation projects in world-class settings. We believe that project management is not all about numbers; it is about creating strong relationships with the clients, consultants and team members to deliver successful projects. Service that builds relationships.
- You would be part of a collaborative team, leading the overall day-to-day management of projects (including client relations) ranging from $5-$100 million;
- You would support the team’ s Project Architect(s) throughout different phases of development from programming through construction;
- Participate in firm business development and interviews;
- Staff mentoring; and
- Keeping projects on track with regards to budget and schedule objectives.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of professional working experience with demonstrable Project Management experience
- Hospitality, resort and mixed-use experience
- A bachelors or masters of architecture is required
- Licensed architect
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communications skills with teams, clients, and consultants
- Exceptional management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of type I through V construction
- REVIT skills a plus
- LEED accreditation a plus
Our people are the key to our success. Along with supporting our staff in the development of their architectural careers through sponsoring licensure and continuing education, we support a work / life balance. Fully covered health benefits for our employees. PTO, Paid Holidays, Bike Parking, 401(k), FSA, ST and LTD, Life and ADD.