99 South Hill Drive Brisbane, CA 94005
A leading mechanical contractor located in Brisbane, CA. We are looking for someone to join our team. This candidate must have strong Mechanical Piping product knowledge and purchasing skills, highly motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, remain cool under deadline pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate requisitions, confirm funding approval, coordinate orders
- Process material requests, obtain price quotes, prepare purchase orders, follow up with vendors, track shipping
- Work closely with accounting dept. for any questions or problems.
- Maintain up-to-date records of material costs, Rental Equipment and lead-times
-Develop and evaluate new supplier
-General knowledge of Plumbing & HVAC materials, parts and equipment
- Purchasing experience or experience working for Mechanical contractors, part wholesaler, or related Mechanical Piping / Plumbing / HVAC field experience.
-Ability to receive projects assigned and complete them correctly without constant supervision is the goal. Looking for a self-motivated individual with organizational skills
-Ability to negotiate and deal effectively with supplier
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to multi-task
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, with good listening skills.
- be self-motivated and comfortable in fast paced environment
• Compensation commensurate with experience