SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / INTERIOR ARCHITECT
455 Lambert Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94306
Our client is an award winning, mid-sized architectural firm in Palo Alto, has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Interior Designer / Interior Architect. The firm has a diverse portfolio, including corporate offices and labs, educational facilities, and performance venues.
The successful Senior Interior Designer applicant must possess the following skills:
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with an architectural or interior architecture degree from an accredited University.
- Strong graphic, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage all aspects of projects, including code review, design, programming, specification and construction documents.
- Proficiency with design and procurement of interior specification grade finishes, systems furniture, and lighting.
- Strong design and detailing skills and wide knowledge of interior finishes.
- Proficiency with computers and the ability to work with VectorsWorks on a Mac-based platform and Revit.
- Ability to organize projects and manage the work of others.
- Project types include corporate offices and labs, educational facilities, and performance venues.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive and effective team environment.