Senior Project Manager, Housing
Santa Ana, CA
Our client is an award winning land planning and architectural design firm with three offices in California. The Santa Ana office is in need of a Senior Project Manager/Architect with experience in single and/or multi-family residential.
Desired skills and experiences:
- 5 to 10 years of project management experience in Architecture and Design industry.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with different types of products such as multi-family, single family residential, high density, commercial and mixed-use.
- Desired skills and experience in AutoCAD, Creative Suite, SketchUp, Revit and Microsoft Office.
- Hand sketching or 3D rendering experience a plus.