49 Powell Street San Francisco, CA 94102
Design/Build firm in SF seeks licensed structural engineer to collaborate with in-house team of architects, construction managers and construction team. Company is focused on multi-family residential remodels, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), and seismic retrofit projects in and around San Francisco.
- Create cost-effective solutions to interior renovation projects in Type V buildings
- Structural design, detailing and documentation on projects in collaboration with the project architect
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation
- Preparation of 2D CAD drawings or direct draftsmen to prepare permit and construction documentation
- Ability to go on site to confirm existing conditions and coordinate with contractors
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- License to practice in California (PE or SE)
- 3-5 years experience in renovation of Type V buildings
- Seismic retrofit experience required
- Experience with San Francisco projects is required.
- Experience with SF DBI approvals process is strongly preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD is desirable but we will train the right candidate.