Structural Project Engineer, P.E.
660 Auburn Folsom Rd #204 Auburn, CA 95603
Our client, a design and engineering firm specializing in single-family custom and multi-family residential projects, is looking for a Structural Project Engineer to join the team.
Our preferred candidate possesses a P.E. and 3-5 years of experience in structural analysis of both residential and commercial structures, experience in working with architects and designers, self motivated and capable of leading a small team of structural designers and drafters.
- Perform structural analysis of residential and commercial structures
- Coordinate with structural drafters and technicians
- Perform site visits/inspections
- Develop engineering plans
- Work with other project engineers in preparing structural calculations.
- Improve analysis standards and approach.
- Provide training for new engineers.
- 3+ Years of experience performing structural analysis.
- Experience in designing and detailing buildings.
- Working knowledge of codes and design manuals CBC, ASCE, ACI318, AISC and NDS.
- Experience with Autodesk products
Preferred Software Skills:
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk CAD