Survey Party Chief
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Our client is a growing mid-sized Civil Engineering firm headquartered in North San Diego County and has been in business for over 25 years. The firm focuses on land development and land planning of commercial, residential and mixed-use projects throughout San Diego County. They offer a dynamic, team oriented environment where they strive to provide the highest level of service for clients that include private land owners, developers, public agencies and schools.
The company is seeking a Party Chief with 3+ years of experience in private land development in the San Diego region.
Looking for a detail-oriented individual who wants to make a difference and be part of a growing team. The qualifications / responsibilities include:
- Provide topographic and boundary surveying.
- Provide field calculations and construction staking.
- Ability to lead a small crew or work alone.
- Ability to work effectively and maintain a good attitude with clients and field and office teams.
- Ability to train / mentor field technicians
- Ability to perform basic office functions, downloading and processing field data.
- Basic computer skills; some AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Valid driver’ s license and safe driving record.