111 Mission Ranch Blvd, Ste. 100 Chico, CA 95926 US
Our client is a well-established Architecture & Engineering firm based in Chico, CA. This premier, mid-sized firm would like to hire an Architectural Designer. We’re looking for either local candidates or candidates interested in relocating to the beautiful Chico area in Northern California.
- Conceptualization and development of design ideas, generate diagrams, digital models, presentation materials and provide production work for numerous project types;
- Client and consultant communication and coordination
- Production of calculations, plans, models, details and specifications
- Bachelor of Architecture OR Master of Architecture from a NAAB accredited Architecture program.
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture firm with experience in either Multi-Family Housing, Commercial, K-12 or Hospital/MOB projects.
- Advanced Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Knowledge of architectural practice, including design, documentation, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction technologies.
- An understanding of each phase of the process (SD, DD, CD, and CA) as well as how to coordinate drawings accordingly.
- Competent knowledge of 2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Code Compliance, and ADA regulations.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.