Architectural Job Captain: K-12/DSA projects (Davis)
Davis, CA 95618 US
· Demonstrate expertise in putting together a complete set of construction documents, detailing and coordinating architectural details.
· Coordination with Consultant teams.
· Coordination with Project Manager and other supporting staff
· Travel for the purpose of site surveys and/or meetings.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Proficiency in Revit .
- Experience in institutional projects.
- Excellent communication skills, will be communicating with clients and consultants.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.