Architectural Project Manager
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Our client, an established Orange County based architecture firm that specializes in government, institutional, mission critical and aerospace projects, is looking for an Architectural Project Manager who will participate in all phases of projects and firm operation.
- Spearhead projects, lead a team of architects, job captains, and consultants on a variety of project types including office, courthouses, aviation and aerospace facilities, data centers, and laboratories.
- Fully utilize AutoCAD and Revit software and can confidently contribute to design documents as necessary.
- Oversee and assist the team in the production of presentations and construction documents.
- Smoothly execute the basic steps and processes of running a project; able to interpret the Statement of Work, create and set up a schedule, and know which parties are needed to be involved in the project in conjunction with our oversight.
- Communicate on behalf of the client, gain an understanding of their goals and ensure their implementation.
- Conduct site observations and construction administration services to ensure that the project is being built as designed.
- Utilize technical knowledge and management skills to successfully plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects; able to manage 3-4 projects and provide support and assistance to other projects.
- Monitor and track project progress, budget, and be responsible for the overall project performance.
- Participate in the implementation of design standards and quality control procedures to accurately complete all technical documents necessary.
- Architectural degree from a U.S. accredited college/university.
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture industry.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Architecture licensure a plus, or willingness to actively pursue licensure.
- Proven experience in institutional or government architectural field a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.