4602 2nd Street, suite #3 Davis, CA 95618 US
Our client is a busy mid-size firm specializing in institutional architecture. The company is seeking a Project Architect / Project Manager. Healthcare/OSHPD project experience is required.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree
- 10+ years of architecture experience, and 2+ years of healthcare-related project management experience
- Proficiency AutoCAD. Revit experience is a plus.
- Experience in outpatient and/or inpatient medical facilities is a plus (not required).
- Excellent communication skills, will be communicating with clients and consultants.
Meet Your Recruiter
Katy has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for the past 16 years. She grew up in the East Bay Area and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Moraga. Katy enjoys hiking, camping, jet skiing and scorekeeping for her daughters’ little league softball team.