Intermediate Designer, multifamily, 3-5 yrs exp
Berkeley, CA 94702 US
Their East Bay office is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated and professional designer with three to five years experience. Candidates must be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment, and be able and willing to engage projects at all levels of development.
The position offered is full-time and salaried with benefits consisting of paid time off, medical and dental coverage, professional development reimbursement and 401(k)/profit sharing.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a professional architecture office
• Knowledge of document development, technical detailing, and building codes
• Bachelor of Architecture and motivation to obtain professional licensure
• Skills required: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Indesign, Excel, Word, Lumion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• We are a PC-based office; familiarity with PC-platform mandatory
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt has been recruiting for the A/E/C industry for over 20 years. Prior to his recruiting career he worked as an architect, which he applies to understanding his candidates' and clients' goals. He thrives on finding great career opportunities for talented architects and engineers. When he's not recruiting, Matt enjoys mountain biking, travel, and getting outdoors with his family.